We are seeking 2 experienced, full time auto body technicians for our fast paced and busy collision center. Our family owned business is growing and we need 2 great individuals to grow with us!
We repair all makes and models, foreign and domestic. A great opportunity awaits you to join a dedicated team to provide a high quality repair for our growing customer base. We are start to finish (paint and body work) but no mechanical work is required! Pay (flat rate) is negotiable. Our qualified and experienced office staff will support you throughout the repair process.
- Read and understand the estimate and technical repair documents.
- Disassemble and identify all parts and processes required to properly repair the vehicle.
- Check all parts to ensure that they are correct and that undamaged parts are received.
- Complete repairs per estimate and in accordance with manufacturer specifications.
- Set up, measure and repair frame and unibody damages.
- To protect the customers vehicle at all times during the repair process.
- Communicate with management on any supplemental damages, problems or situations which may affect the quality or cause a delay in the repair process.
- Repair damaged vehicles back to pre-accident condition.
- Deliver defect free work in a timely manner.
- Maintain and operate tools and equipment in a proper and safe manner.
- Keep work area clean.
- Maintain and wear required safety and personal health protective equipment as required.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2 + years experience as an auto body repair technician preferred
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Valid Driver’s license
- Must have tools
- Paid Vacation/Sick time
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Long term disability